We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly an dental practice based in Basildon.
About the role:
- Great annual salary of £27,000!!
- Up to £13 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week !!
- Full -time or Part time position available
- Strong in-house referral scheme for employees at T.D (£500 for Dental Nurse referrals and £300 for Trainee Nurse referrals)
- GDC registered required
- Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Build trusting and caring relationships with all patients, and take all reasonable steps to ensure their comfort and retain them as a client.
- Assist the clinical team and reception team in gaining acceptance for treatment plans from clients and support the practice in gaining testimonials and referrals from clients
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Brilliant rated Mixed Dental Practice with 4 surgeries
- Longstanding but young team with a super friendly and supportive PM
- Independent practice with Low staff turnover
- Fully digital practice including latest technology such as: Intra Oral Cameras with 40inch screens, Dentally system, Rotary Endo – Sendoline, Digital X Rays
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Great employment benefits!
- Great clinical structure with the freedom you need
- Full support on site
- Be part of our team
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you