Specialist Orthodontist / Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland to recruit a Specialist Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Practice are ideally looking for a full-time Orthodontist, however will consider part-time for the right candidate.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5 pm.
- Dentist required to manage a list of NHS and Private cases.
- The successful candidate will be granted an established list of patients.
- Estimated income of up to £8000 PCM (net).
- Spacious four-chair open-plan surgery.
- Computerised with SOE with access to digital X-rays, OPG, and intraoral and CBCT scanners.
- The position would suit a confident dentist looking for their next long-term position within a specialist practice.
- Practice will consider both Specialist Orthodontists and experienced Dentists with a Specialist Interest.
- Free onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with GDC with an active List Number plus UK experience offering Orthodontics. A recent Disclosure certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page