If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist - Woking, The Retreat
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 7 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Woking, Surrey.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 2 days per week
- Tuesday and Wednesday preferable
- Saturday surgery space available
- 1,500 UDAs
- Great private earnings through upselling
- Special interest in Invisalign or Endo is highly advantageous
Bupa Dental Care Woking The Retreat is a large, well-established 7 surgery mixed practice with over 60 years of local experience. This practice boasts an experienced and dynamic team that includes 8 General Dentists, 2 Hygienists and Implant Dentist, supported by a dedicated team of qualified professional support staff. This is a longstanding team with several associates being based in practice for 15-20 years, and principal dentist who has just celebrated their 49th year in practice!
Woking The Retreat is fully computerised using R4 software and digital x-rays, we also have a brand new AirFlow machine! As well as this, our surgeries all have brand new air-con and air filters. We also have a full time treatment coordinator based in practice and an excellent, high performing nursing team.
There is a huge demand for Hygiene and Perio at Woking The Retreat. We have at least one Hygienist in practice daily, including one who has been in practice for 20 years. There is lots of opportunity here as the team are keen to do referral events, CPD and open evenings.
There is free car-parking available at the practice for both patients and staff, or as we are located right in the centre, you can access the train station within a 5 minute walk.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.