We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice close to Manchester.
The practice is looking for a Nurse who prides themselves within their profession whilst striving to continually develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – No late Evenings or Weekends!!!
- Qualified Dental Nurse – Open to Trainee’s with chairside experience over 2+ years
- £11-£13 per hour – Subject to experience
- Will work chairside with the Principle 2 days per week and the other Associates on rotation for remaining 3 days (Full time) – exceptional opportunity to hone your skillset further chairside and support with lots of areas of Dentistry
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, where applicable, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- 4 Surgery-practice – Independent – Full clinical freedom
- Beautiful practice aesthetic – historical building but exceptional modern inside
- All of the latest equipment and materials – including Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Belmont Chairs
- Practice uses SOE software
- Open to investing in New Equipment– Practice currently purchasing Implant kit for an Associate taking this course – exceptionally supportive of their team!
- Supportive team with low staff turnover – Practice Manager has been at Practice for 10+ years
- Various Parking options available nearby and Good commuter links close to practice
- Join us !!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney at –email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!