Private Dentist Jobs in Banbury, Oxfordshire. INDEPENDENT. High grossing established private book, fantastic high earning opportunity at 50% gross. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Full or Part-time Associate Dentist
- Oxfordshire (close to Banbury)
- 15 minutes from Banbury and 30 minutes from Oxford
- Established fully private dental practice
- High-grossing established book of fully private patients
- Fantastic high-earning opportunity with 50% gross
- Two to to five days per week available
- Current dentists gross in excess of £2000 per day from routine treatments, thus excellent further scope for earnings from more complex treatments
- Lots of Invisalign patients
- State-of-the-art equipment including in-house iTero scanner, rotary endo, digital x-ray
- Specialities in implants, endodontics, facial aesthetics, sedation, and oral surgery
- Highly rated reputable practice, with a good flow of new patients (4.9* Google, 5* Facebook)
- Benefits from a loyal and well-established, stable and experienced nursing/admin team
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW2928
This is a well-established fully private practice only 30 minutes drive from Oxford and 15 minutes from Banbury. This independent practice has excellent private opportunities, a full established book of "lovely regular patients", and a continuous flow of new patients attracted to the practice due to its fantastic reputation. This is a high-earning opportunity with current associates grossing in excess of £2000 per day from routine treatments.
The practice benefits from an established clinical team of two principal dentists and three associates and from a loyal, stable, and experienced nursing/admin team. The practice is high-spec, it is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including an in-house iTero scanner, rotary endo, and digital x-ray.
The practice offers a variety of specialist treatments, including implants, facial aesthetics, endodontics, and oral surgery; as such it would be a great opportunity for a dentist to employ their existing skills and develop new ones at the practice in the long term; there is plenty of opportunity and encouragement for professional development, you will be well supported by the two principals.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Zest Dental has 100s of live Dentist Jobs with independents and a select group of companies throughout the UK. Our website is the only place where you can view and apply for all of our jobs. For all of our latest jobs in the area, please visit https://www.dentistjobs.co.uk/jobs/region/south-east.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729
The ZEST Dental Recruitment website is updated daily with the latest Associate Dentist Jobs from a selection of the UK’s best dental practices. With decades of combined dental experience, we are an industry leading dental recruitment consultancy, placing 100s of happy associate dentists in 100s of fantastic jobs.
If you are a dentist seeking a new position or a dental practice seeking a new dentist, ZEST Dental's team of industry experts will help you find the perfect match.
- Associate Dentist
- Associate Dentist