Associate Dentist / Havant, Hampshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Havant, Hampshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full Time or Part Time considered (3-5 days per week)
- Monday to Friday 9-5.
- Optional Wednesday evening private appointments only.
- Flexible UDA allocation depending on performance levels.
- £15 per UDA.
- Dentist will inherit a mix of NHS and Private patients.
- DenPlan Excel accredited practice.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Mentor available for EU Dentists.
- All private skills welcome.
- NHS/FPI & Plan patients.
- Established patient list.
- 50/50 Private/Labs fees.
- 7 Surgery dental practice.
- FD approved training practice.
- Dental practice provide Specialist Endodontics, Orthodontics, Dental Implants, Sedation and Cosmetic dentistry.
- Great opportunity for support and development and mentoring for dentists.
- Contributions towards courses, Further education, uniform provided.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Intra-Oral Cameras, Rotary Endo, ITero Scanner and OPG.
- TVs in each surgery.
- Long standing and experienced dental team with dental hygiene and therapist support.
- Parking available .
- Town centre location close to local shops and cafes.
- Good transport links from main roads and 5 minutes from the Train Station.
All dentists applying for this position will be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Hampshire please visit our Hampshire jobs page.