Are you an experienced dental professional, looking to put your clinical practice knowledge and understanding to good use in a new and challenging role? If so and you're looking for some flexibility around working hours, then this could be the role for you.
Our client is looking to add to their Practice Support Consulting team in the South West working with existing clients across Devon and Cornwall on a part-time basis for 3-4 days per week.
This is a terrific opportunity for a GDC Registered Dental Nurse or Practice Manager to continue their career development in training and risk assessment, where full training and support is provided.
The role involves the delivery of high quality CPD training sessions to the Dental Industry, offering compliance consultancy support services and providing risk assessments in relation to health and safety requirements.
The PSC role is based from your home location with travel to practices within your catchment area. The South West role covers the whole of Devon and Cornwall requiring substantial travel across the counties when not completing admin from home.
Occasional travel further afield to London and the Midlands for regular training and meetings will be required and comprehensive training and ongoing professional development is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver training sessions to the dental industry and other healthcare sectors.
- Carry out risk assessments in relation to Health & Safety.
- Carry out compliance consultancy visits and offer compliance support to clients.
- Complete compliance assessments to assess the status of practice compliance.
- Assist practices with maintaining compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Represent the company at centralised training sessions and trade shows.
- Promote all services offered by the company and ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised while attending practices.
- Attend appointments with potential and existing clients to promote and inform of the benefits of membership.
- Carry out customer service calls to existing clients.
- Represent the company brand through specific delivery of training and compliance support services.
- Promotion of the training services available to customers to book further and additional training sessions.
- Work closely with the company’s Business Consultants.
- Keep accurate expense documents and mileage tracking.
- Punctual submission of admin documents/reports to ensure SLA’s are always met.
- Work with the sales team to achieve diary utilisation targets.
- Business development within the designated area to further increase the number of practices utilising services.
- Continuous market research.
- Continuous self-education to ensure that knowledge is kept relevant and up to date.
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- To keep up to date with any change of legislation, regulation and guidance relevant to the areas of training and compliance.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
- Comfortable with travelling at distance each working day.
- Occasional expensed overnight stays upon request.
- A thorough in-depth knowledge of healthcare specific compliance.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a growing team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people.
- Computer literate.
- At ease with sales as part of a service.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Likeable, outgoing individual who is confident in approach.
- Able to communicate effectively with persons of different learning abilities.
- Able to deliver information using a variety of techniques tailored to the specific learner.
- Thorough experience of working in the dental and/or healthcare sector .
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment.
- IOSH Managing Safely – Desirable
- NEBOSH General – Desirable
- Level 3 Training and Education Award – Desirable
- Registration with the GDC – required
A competitive pro rata full time salary is on offer of £29,000 (£17,400 for part-time 3 days) along with flexible working for 3-4 days per week along with company car/car allowance and other staff benefits.