Full Time or Part time, Associate for Bromley Cross Dental, Bolton, BL7
A rare opportunity has arisen for an associate dentist to take on our Patient Plan Direct Patients, providing both Private and NHS treatments. Bromley Cross Dental Practice it’s a well-established mixed NHS & Private dental practice with 5 well equipped surgeries.
Part-Time or Full-Time positions available.
You will be joining an experienced and friendly team who pride themselves on a supporting working environment. Fully computerised (SOE) and digital X-rays. Experienced and qualified dental nurses and very helpful and competent practice manager, whom also is the treatment co-ordinator.
3500 UDAs available - Rate Depending on skill and experience.
There is high demand for private work, especially as the successful candidate will inherit the Private plan patients.
- Dentistry: 1 year (preferred)
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- NHS performer number
- Valid indemnity cover and PVG check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude Passion for continuous learning and development
Salary: £70,000-£140,000 per year
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: £70,000.00-£140,000.00 per year
· There is an excellent transport links to city centre/new tram link/ and to Manchester.
· In the recent years, the practice has seen more Invisalign, composite bonding and boutique whitening cases thus experience of these is desirable.
· The associate shall enjoy the ever popularity of cosmetic procedures done at Pearl Smile.
The associate can use our therapist/hygienist for support (no referral charges and only time charged).
The ideal candidate will be confident in providing all aspects of General Dentistry. The ability to carry out simple cosmetic procedures, short term orthodontics such as Invisalign Go or another Aligner based system would also be an advantage.
If you are a kind, caring GDP, able to demonstrate the attributes of competence, good communication and would like to be part of our amazing team please email me in confidence with your cv and application.