Associate Dentist Position, Croft Dental Centre Camberley Surrey and Berkshire Dental Clinic Sandhurst Berkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic associate dentist with a passion for dentistry to join our friendly, experienced and supportive teams in Camberley and Sandhurst.
We have strived to build a dental team that really cares and wants to turn patients into raving fans! With an excellent local profile, reputation and loyal patient base we provide quality driven general and cosmetic dentistry, including short orthodontics, smile makeovers and implants. Please see our websites for further information. www.croftdentalcentre.co.uk and www.bdc-centre.co.uk
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and develop your career:
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- 50% Lab bills
- 5000 UDAs or more available. Excellent UDA rate
- Taking over existing busy book with excellent private potential up to £20,000 gross per calendar month full time dependent on experience
- Full time position and one Saturday morning a month available across both practices but would consider two part time associates
- Sponsorship scheme for postgraduate courses available
You will also benefit from:
- Access to the latest materials, techniques and equipment in dentistry in order to deliver the very best dental care solutions available.
- Software of excellence, intraoral cameras, digital x-rays in each surgery, rotary endo, microscope, iTero and OPG/ CBCT scanner
- Support from an experienced team of clinicians with specialisms in implants, endodontics, surgical extractions and short orthodontics.
- Access to a hygienist
- Free Parking is available
- Mechanical ventilation in each surgery
- Principal was a foundation dentist trainer for 10 years and happy to help with career development
NHS Performer number required.
Apply with c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org