What the role involves
- Providing brilliant support to out dentists and fantastic care to our patients
- Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Provide five star patient care at all times
We’re all about developing our people and will be on hand to support you shape your career in a way that suits you. So if you are looking for a career rather than a job, take a look at what Dentex has to offer.
And because we know you do a lot… and a little bit more on top, we make sure it’s reflected in the benefits we offer you.
- Competitive rates plus market leading salary sacrifice pension scheme
- 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Programme
- 20-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Indemnity cover & GDC paid
- Recommend a colleague scheme up to £3,500
- Long service recognition
- Career development and progression, including training support
What we need from you
- Experience working in private dentistry, Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry would be advantageous
- Fanatic about the patient experience
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Comply with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
About usAre you a qualified Dental Nurse, looking for a role with a difference....look no further!
Revitalise Dental Centre, based in the beautiful St Agnes in Cornwall, have a state of the art treatment Centre, housed in an eco friendly building in the heart of Cornwall and pride themselves at offering a blueprint to a better dental future.
This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Nurse, with experience working in a Private practice, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
If you are looking for a five star role in a five star practice then please apply today, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss further!