Associate Stevenage, Herts. Part Time
Want to join our team?
It can be difficult to choose a practice when looking for your next position. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of similar sounding associate vacancies…
Have a look at the below and our website to get an idea of what we can offer you and what we are looking for. But the best way to get to know us is in person. Send in your CV and we can get the ball rolling with a friendly informal chat on the phone, hopefully followed by an invite to the practice. We’d love you to come in whilst the practice is in open so that you get to see how we operate and meet the other clinicians, nurses and support staff. If that’s not feasible then you can meet the principal and practice manager outside of opening hours.
Make an informed decision, make the right decision - don’t miss this great opportunity!
- Well established and modern 4 surgery practice
- Modern equipment regularly serviced and maintained
- Under current non corporate ownership over 12 years
- Paperless Digital x-rays including OPG
- Software used: SOE
- Great team. You will be supported in all aspects leaving you to concentrate on your dentistry
- Private hygienist
- Rotary endo including NHS
- Long established MOS practice offering LA or IV treatment
- Most of our associates have been at the practice for over six years
- Our associates Private earnings vary between 40% to 10% of income
- Excellent UDA rate
- Good commuter links including A1, ample free parking
- Visit www.thedentaltree.co.uk to find out more about us
- Looking for a long-term position
- Be able to provide high quality dentistry
- Must have performer number
- Good sense of humour helps!