Associate Dentist / Camden, North West London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in North West London (NW1) who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full time or part time opportunity .
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9am-6pm plus optional Saturdays 9am-5pm.
- Practice may be flexible on days and working hours.
- The successful candidate will inherit an established list from outgoing clinician.
- 6000 UDAs available at £13.50 plus substantial Private opportunity paid at a 50% split (Denplan and Fee Per Item).
- Estimated earnings potential of £70-£90k per annum .
- Mixed practice working environment offering approximately 50% NHS and 50% Private.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom.
- Excellent opportunity to offer Implants and Invisalign with experience in these clinical fields advantageous though not essential.
- Practice can also provide training for Invisalign Go at no extra cost to the Associate.
- Modern, four surgery dental practice with two Associates already in situ,
- Dentist will have the support of a Hygienist, Qualified Nurses and Treatment Co-ordinator to maximise clinical time.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, OPG, Intraoral Camera, and Implant Motor & Drill. iTero Scanner is also soon to be installed.
- Practice offers all aspects of general dentistry plus Implants, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Sedation and is a Whitening Centre of Excellence.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page