Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
Our fundamental belief is to provide high quality care to our patients. We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals with a range of skills to join our team. We respect that the world has changed and we offer different working patterns to support work life balance
- IMOS IV Sedationist – Restorative and Extractions
- Thursdays preferred but can be flexible to suit you
- Associate with a specialist interest
- NHS contract for patients who are needle phobic
- Will be sedating as well as carrying out both restorative work and extractions on patients
About the Practice
Our practice is set within the town centre of Newbury where there is an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars all within walking distance. Alongside this Newbury also has fantastic transport links and is only 50 minutes to London on train - we also benefit from public parking right next to the practice.
Newbury has 4 large surgeries across 2 floors. The practice is large and airy and provides a positive working environment. The team driving this practice is led by Emma who has been in situ for the last 2 years and who has a fantastic 19 years’ experience in Dentistry. Rodericks opened this practice in 2009 and we are lucky enough to have the same Receptionist still to this day – she knows all of our patients by name!
We benefit from a Specialist in this practice and we currently offer Implants and MOS and we are looking to add additional services in coming months.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Full range of comprehensive materials available however flexibility to request additional materials if required
- In house private and specialist team, who are on hand to support you with building a private diary and increasing the services you are able to offer
- Marketing support available to promote you and your services
- Flexible working encouraged, we are able to accommodate different shift patterns to suit your needs
- Freedom in running your own diary, you choose your appointment times to suit you
- Opportunities to become an Educational Supervisor and Mentor
- Strong working relationships with the NHS and HIW, ensuring that future changes are communicated directly to you in a timely manner
- Weekly clinical communication sent directly to you from the Chief Clinical Officer providing you with relevant updates
- We have the ability to relocate you to different areas of the UK and Wales at your request due to our vast network of practices
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Recruitment Business Partner