Associate Dentist – Part Time / Full Time – Marlborough, Wiltshire
- We are looking for an Associate Dentist with a GDC registration and an active performer number one of our clients’ professional and supportive teams in Marlborough.
Working with Dental Careers:
- We negotiate & Agree the Rates, Hours & Days you wish to work
- We have an Immigration Team that can support you in the process of applying for your GDC registration and conditional NHS performer number
- We have a Sponsorship License and can assist suitable applicants with a Tier 2 UK work visa
- Experienced agency, consistently working with EU dentists
The Working Hours
- Hours & Days are flexible – within the days / hours of: Monday, Wednesday (08:30 am to 6:00 pm), Tuesday, Thursday (08:30 am to 7:00 pm) and / or Friday: 08:30 am to 5:00 pm
- The start date for this role would ideally be immediately or as soon as possible
Benefits for you:
- UDA Amount: Flexible, up to 7,000 per annum
- UDA Rate: Genuine high UDA rate (£10.50 + per UDA), negotiable dependent on experience
- 50% Labs
- Private Earnings is paid at 45-50%
- This NHS practice offers a very established patient list – with excellent potential to increase with finance options offered
- You will have the opportunity to develop interests within specialist areas of Dentistry or Mentoring – which will offer you, further enhanced earnings
- You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful.
- We can support your personal development / CPD throughout your career with us
- Up to 28 non-clinic-days (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
- A UDA contract which offers you an NHS pension scheme and access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay benefits
- Access to the latest equipment and materials
- Fully equipped with modern equipment including Digital Radiographs
- Discounted indemnity cover for associates
- You will be completing NHS and private work within this role – so you will need to hold a GDC registration and NHS Performer number
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year’s+ experience working as a Dental Practitioner
- For more information, please APPLY – or if this is not the role for you, please email Lisa – we have other vacancies too!
- Do you hold a valid GDC Number?
- Do you hold a valid NHS Performer Number?
- When are you available for a telephone call in the next two weeks? (Please list suitable times & dates)
- When are you available for to visit this practice in the next two weeks? (Please list suitable times & dates)