Private Dentist - Penrhyndeudraeth, North Wales
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Penrhyndeudraeth, North Wales.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Full or Part Time position
- Fully private role
- 8:30am - 5pm
- Discounted lab bills
- Busy diary with a waiting list of patients
Our Penrhyn practice is located in the village of Penrhyndeudraeth, close to the town of Porthmadog, just a short drive from beautiful beaches and stunning scenery of the Snowdonia National Park and the Italian Style Village Portmeirion. Our practice offers:
- A modern, well furbished environment with 4 surgeries.
- Full digital X-Ray processing
- Free and accessible parking
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.