We’re looking for a Associate Dentist to work with us at our busy, 5 surgery Bupa Dental Care site in Stafford, Staffordshire.
Stafford is a busy practice, with an established team in place and looking to grow due to demand.
Private Dentist role:
- Part or full time position available
- Monday to Friday, flexible working hours available
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Small NHS contract
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Well established patient books, excellent earning potential
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully trained qualified professional support staff, including a treatment co-ordinator.
Stafford is a large historic market town based in the West Midlands region. The town has great links to nearby cities such as Birmingham, and only a short car journey to popular rural locations such as the Shropshire Hills and Peak District, that boast with natural beauty.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow and market your private services.
- The practice additionally offers implants, sedation and Invisalign.
- Great motorway links to Birmingham and Stoke on Trent
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
07 709 518 253
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.