We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Cleveleys, Lancashire.
Private Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Cleveleys
- Waiting list of patients
- Up to 3 days available
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a clinician in the traditional seaside resort of Cleveleys, situated on the Fylde Coast of Lancashire nestled between the famous Blackpool seaside resort and the fishing town of Fleetwood.
There are fantastic transport links via the Blackpool to Fleetwood tramway, and accessible routes from the M55 motorway and other public services. The nearest railway station to Cleveleys is in Poulton-le-Fylde, 3.5 miles (5.6 km) away.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
The Fylde coast is renowned for its beaches and day trips to the seaside. Cleveleys beach is one of the best and attracts many visitors for fun filled days; whether you like to lay back and relax, walk along the promenade and explore the beach art or simply enjoy the views.
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.