Specialist Periodontist - Wessex Dental Specialist Centre
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here, instead you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
Private Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Lucrative role, great private earning potential
- Build your patient base from over 600 referring practices
- 1 day per week to start, with the view to increase to 2 days
- Fully private practice
About Wessex Dental Specialist Centre
Situated in the market town of Fareham, our reputable dental centre provides a range of private dental treatments to the Hampshire area. With a combined experience of over 150 years, our expert team can provide quality dental care to our patients.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- On site parking
- Fully private
- Established team, long standing associates in situ
- 5 star google reviews!
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.