If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our well-established Amersham practice in Buckinghamshire to cover a period of maternity leave
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Dental Hygienist vacancy details
- 2 days per week - Tue and Wed
- Maternity cover - 6-7 months
- Great earning potential
About Bupa Dental Care Amersham:
Established practice, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding Associates in situ, supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Location: Amersham is situated at the end of the Met line and within easy access to M25 and M40.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Hygienist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.