- We are looking for a committed and hardworking Dental Hygienist / Therapist, with an active GDC registration, to join our clients’ bright and spacious Dental Practice, located in the heart of this friendly, picturesque market town of Brackley, located near Milton Keynes, on a permanent basis.
Working with Dental Careers:
- We put you directly in touch with our client.
- We have an Immigration Team that can support you in the process of applying for your GDC registration and conditional NHS performer number.
- We have a Sponsorship License and can assist suitable applicants with a Tier 2 UK work visa.
- Experienced agency, consistently working with EU dentists.
The Working Hours & Appointments
- The hours & days are flexible – within the practice hours of: Monday - Friday (between 08:00 – 18:30) and Saturday (09:00 – 16:00)
- You will work to 30-minute patient appointments with a dental nurse
- The start date for this role would ideally be as soon as possible
Benefits for you:
- Competitive hourly salary of £40 per hour or annual salary of £32,000 per annum + (negotiable, dependent on experience)
- Long-established patient base
- Chairside assistance
- Full PPE
- Up to 28 non-clinic-days (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
- You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful.
- Our client will also support you in your personal development throughout your career with them
- A modern, advanced, spacious, practice with access to the latest equipment and materials
- You will have the opportunity to develop interests within specialist areas of Dentistry or with an NHS Mentorship – if you are a Dentist working as a Hygienist / Therapist
- You will be GDC Registered, as a Dental Hygienist or Dental Therapist
- Previous Hygiene / Therapy experience within the UK preferred
- If you are looking for a change then this is a genuine opportunity to join one of our clients in a beautiful part of England – Please get in touch with Lisa today!
- We also have other vacant opportunities! And update our Vacancies Careers page on a daily basis so please visit our website for more info.
- Are you GDC Registered, as a Dental Hygienist or Dental Therapist?
- Do you have previous experience working as a Dental Hygienist / Therapist in the UK?