We have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Orthodontic Therapist to join one of our clients professional & friendly teams in this lovely, local, NHS, Private & Ortho practice, based in West Swindon.
Working with Dental Careers:
• We negotiate & Agree the Rates, Hours & Days you wish to work
• We have an Immigration Team that can support you in the process of applying for your GDC registration and conditional NHS performer number
• We have a Sponsorship License and can assist suitable applicants with a Tier 2 UK work visa
• Experienced agency, consistently working with EU dentists
The Working Hours
• Hours & Days are flexible This role is available on a full time (40 hours) or part-time (flexible hours) basis, within the working hours of: Monday (08:30am to 6pm), Tuesday (08:30am to 7pm), Wednesday (08:30am to 6pm), Thursday (08:30am to 7pm), Friday (08:30am to 5pm), Saturday (by appointment)
• The start date for this role would ideally be immediately or as soon as possible
• You will be working on behalf of the Orthodontist by prescription to provide the best patient journey possible
• Within this role, you will be responsible for taking impressions, inserting passive and removable orthodontic appliances, inserting removable appliances activated or adjusted by an Orthodontist / Dentist, removing fixed appliances, orthodontic adhesives, and cement
• You will provide treatment and education of orthodontic hygiene and will appropriately advise and refer patients to Dentists for further investigation or treatment as is clinically identified and required
• You will provide care under the NHS and on a private basis
Benefits for you:
• Salary of 50-£70,000 per annum (pro rata) or negotiable self-employed fee
• Long-established patient base
• Chairside assistance
• Full PPE
• Up to 28 non-clinic-days (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
• You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful
• A modern, advanced, spacious, practice with access to the latest equipment and materials
• You will be a qualified, GDC registered Orthodontic therapist with one years + proven experience
• You must be diligent, hard-working, and passionate about providing quality orthodontic therapy services
• It is important that you are a personable, positive, and enthusiastic professional - and that you want to put patients interest first
• SOE experience would be beneficial (although training can be provided)
• You will have an ability to work in a team, with a willingness to learn, be mentored and teach others
• You are keen to provide high standards of clinical care and have excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a change then this is a genuine opportunity to join one of our clients in a beautiful part of England Please get in touch with Pat or Lisa today!
We also have other vacant opportunities!.. and update our Vacancies Careers page on a daily basis so please visit our website for more info.
Do you hold a valid GDC Number?
Do you hold a valid NHS Performer Number?
Do you have 1 year’s+ experience working as a Dental Practitioner in the UK?
Do you have previous experience working with SOE?
When are you available for a telephone call in the next two weeks? (Please list suitable times & dates)
When are you available for to visit this practice in the next two weeks? (Please list suitable times & dates