What the role involves
- Opportunity to work full time, Monday to Friday 8.15am until 5.30pm
- Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities as reasonably requested
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Program
- 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Eye care vouchers for VDU users
- Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
- Online CPD funded
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
What we need from you
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Comply with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Nurse, looking to further their career.
Based in the centre of Grantham the practice is easily accessible by train/public transport.
We are a fully digital practice, and we pride ourselves with the modern equipment and treatments that we can provide here.
Please apply now!