If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist - Hampton Hill, London
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 5 surgery practice in Hampton Hill, London.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
- 8:15am - 5:15pm
- 2,639 UDAs
- Huge private earning potential
Bupa Dental Care Hampton Hill is an established predominantly private practice with over twenty years local experience. This modern practices provides roughly 90% Private and 10% NHS, has 5 surgeries and is fully computerised using R4 software (transitioning to Dentally), digital x-ray and Apex Locator, we also have a microscope in practice. Hampton Hill has experienced longstanding associates in situ, including an Implant Surgeon, Endodontist and Dentists with special interests in Invisalign, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking
- Train station within 10 minutes walking distance
- Affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Loyal and well-established patient base
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.