Associate Dentist - Hampton Hill, London
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 5 surgery practice in Hampton Hill, London.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
- 8:15am - 5:15pm
- 2,639 UDAs
- Huge private earning potential
About Hampton Hill
Bupa Dental Care Hampton Hill is an established predominantly private practice with over twenty years local experience. This modern practices provides roughly 90% Private and 10% NHS, has 5 surgeries and is fully computerised using R4 software (transitioning to Dentally), digital x-ray and Apex Locator, we also have a microscope in practice. Hampton Hill has experienced longstanding associates in situ, including an Implant Surgeon, Endodontist and Dentists with special interests in Invisalign, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking
- Train station within 10 minutes walking distance
- Affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Loyal and well-established patient base
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.