Specialist Orthodontist - Winchester - Part-time
Orthodontist vacancy details
- 1 day per week (Friday)
- Excellent earning potential
With over 20 years experience in serving the local community, this beautiful practice within a picturesque location of Winchester is established with 10 surgeries and has a modern working environment which is fully computerised with SOE software (transitioning to Dentally), digital x-rays and Apex Locator.
Our highly-skilled, long standing and expansive team includes a Dental Surgeon, Orthodontist, Periodontist, Endodontist, Hygienists and general dentists. This means that we can offer minor oral surgery, implants, sedation, endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics and teeth whitening, alongside general dentistry.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Free car parking
- Grade two listed building on lovely surrounding
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Radiography nurse trained to take OPGs
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.