We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to partner with us at our well established, 5 surgery Platinum practice in Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Hill House Dental Centre is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Hill House Dental Centre
- This is a predominately Private Role with a small UDA contract attached
- 2-3 days per week
- Fully established, busy book
- A lucrative role with excellent private earning potential
Situated in the centre of the affluent town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Hill House Dental Centre is a well-established Specialist Private & NHS clinic. With 5 fully digital surgeries, Dentally software and CBCT scanner. Experienced longstanding associates and specialists in situ offering Perio, Implants & Endo supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Onsite Parking
- Centre of Tunbridge Wells
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.