We are looking for an experienced Area Manager to look after our Ribbleton & Longridge practices!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an area manager to join our ever-expanding team in the Preston Area! Dental or Healthcare experience is preferred, but not essential.
At the helm of 2 of our first-class practices, our Area Managers will be responsible for the delivery of first-rate patient care, team performance, and growing income. Supporting all local activity, inclusive of recruitment, HR, marketing and staff development, the right candidate for this role will relish a challenge and have a passion for innovation.
Benefits include uncapped, achievable performance bonus, travel expenses, company laptop, employee discount, amongst others.
If you are someone who can demonstrate-
- Leadership skills in an engaging, supportive, and empowering style, to get the best results from our teams
- Great communication skills to engage our teams in the company vision
- A passion for learning and development Financial Skills including:
- An ability to use data analysis and information as part of problem solving
- An ability to undertake cash flow management and cash flow forecasting
- The ability to work with Key Performance Indicators and a clear understanding of their role in monitoring the achievement of practice objectives and targets
- Demonstrable experience of the processes of setting, monitoring, and controlling budgets
- Experience of the acquisition and integration of new businesses.
- The ability to grow business income in a competitive marketplace
Then please forward your CV today!