Let today be the day you make a positive change to your work life balance!
Associate Dentist vacancy in Helston.
At Smile Dental Care, we don’t let the days, hours and UDAS dictate the associate dentists we take on. If you are interested in a role at this location, we will move walls to accommodate you.
About the Vacancy:
Day/Hours: Flexible between Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:15pm.
UDAs: Flexible between 2000- 7000 depending on your choice.
Private: 50% split on all private work. 0% finance offered to patients to help develop your private patient base.
Genuine high UDA rates with complete transparency to our NHS contracts and rates.
We are looking for an associate dentist with GDC registration and an active performer number.
Working with Smile Dental Care:
- Smile Dental Care is a small group of practices privately owned by a dentist within the UK.
- The majority of our practices are NHS with a healthy private base too.
- We can positively contribute to your dental career by providing you with the surgery, equipment, materials of choice and team to help you succeed in the role.
- We offer a free CPD package, access to specialist mentor training for e.g. in sedation or implants.
- We provide opportunities to become mentors for foundation dentists and/or overseas dentists.
- As we believe communication is key you will have direct access to the principal dentist without having to go through a multi-layered management team like in large corporate companies.
- We aim to instill a positive working culture and maintain strong working relationships throughout Smile Dental Care by working with likeminded associate dentists and colleagues.
We look to work with people of good character and potential and who can fit seamlessly into our teams, if this is you, please do get in touch!
We recruit for Associate Dentists across the UK. If you can’t see what you are looking for here please get in touch to discuss other possibilities with Smile Dental Care.
If you are an overseas associate dentist in the process of applying for GDC registration and a conditional NHS performer number, this may not be the role for you, however, we are experts in this process and have vacancies for you too!
If you or someone you know would be interested in working at Smile Dental Care, please click apply or Call, Text or WhatsApp the Recruitment Team on +447305 351 012.