We are looking for an Associate Dentist with a GDC registration and an active performer number to work within one of our clients’ established NHS & Private Dental Practices – in Westbury.
Working with Dental Careers:
- We put you directly in touch with the Client & Practice
- We have an Immigration Team that can support you in the process of applying for your GDC registration and conditional NHS performer number
- We have a Sponsorship License and can assist suitable applicants with a Tier 2 UK work visa
- Experienced agency, consistently working with EU dentists
The Working Hours
- Hours & Days are flexible – within the days / hours of: Monday – Friday, between 8:15am and 5:15pm.
- The start date for this role would ideally be immediately or as soon as possible
Benefits for you:
- UDA Amount: Flexible, up to 4,500 per annum
- UDA Rate: Genuine high UDA rate (£10.50+ per UDA), negotiable dependent on experience
- 50% Labs
- Private Earnings is paid at 45-50%
- This NHS practice offers a very established patient list – with excellent potential to increase with finance options offered
- You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful.
- Our client can support your personal development / CPD throughout your career
- Up to 28 non-clinic-days (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
- A UDA contract which offers you an NHS pension scheme and access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay benefits
- Access to the latest equipment and materials
- Fully equipped with modern equipment including Digital Radiographs
- Discounted indemnity cover for associates
- You will be completing NHS and private work within this role – so you will need to hold a GDC registration and NHS Performer number
For more information, please APPLY – or if this is not the role for you, please email Pat or Lisa – we have other vacancies too!