Smile Dental Care are a privately-owned Family run Company set up by an Associate Dentist in 1993, who has a passion to provide a positive working culture throughout the company. We currently have 35 Practices running across the UK from the Scotland all the way down to Devon & Cornwall, we also look to open between 3 – 5 New Practices every Year. Our plan at Smile Dental Care is not to become the largest, but to continue to support and develop our practices and their teams.
You will be working Monday – Friday NO Evenings or Weekends. We pride ourselves on making sure all our Staff have a Work Life Balance that suits their Families needs.
You will be:-
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient & compliant running of both Practices,
- Helping to continue achieving excellent service to patients,
- Helping to provide quality of service, Cost & Delivery of performance, in accordance with the Companies Strategy and Targets.
- Providing Support and Direction to enhance performance, skills & knowledge of Practice Staff,
- Assist in the Plan & Drive of the income targets for the Practice,
- Monitor KPI’s and support Clinicians to achieve NHS/Private Targets,
- Make sure there is good communication in the Practices, including regular Practice Meetings as well as good communication with the Senior Management Team,
- Be able to face difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues/complaints when they arise,
- Ensure the Practices are a great place to work!
Reasons to join Smile Dental Care: -
- Pay; We can offer competitive Rates of Pay.
- Balance; We aim to accommodate our Employees to allow them to have the ability to have a Work/Life Balance. NO unsociable hours.
- Open Door Policy; We welcome all comments from our Associates & Staff, meaning you never have to feel like you voice your opinions.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working at Smile Dental Care, please click apply now.