We are looking for an Associate Dentist with a GDC registration and an active performer number to work within one of our clients’ established NHS & Private Dental Practices – in Brackley.
Working with Dental Careers:
- We put you directly in touch with the Client & Practice We have an Immigration Team that can support you in the process of applying for your GDC registration and conditional NHS performer number We have a Sponsorship License and can assist suitable applicants with a Tier 2 UK work visa Experienced agency, consistently working with EU dentists
The Working Hours
- Hours & Days are flexible – within the days / hours of: Monday (8am–6:30pm), Tuesday (8am–6:30pm) and Saturday 9am–4pm)
- The start date for this role would ideally be immediately or as soon as possible
Benefits for you:
- UDA Amount: 3000+ UDA per annum UDA Rate: Genuine high UDA rate (£10.50+ per UDA), negotiable dependent on experience 50% Labs Private Earnings is paid at 45-50% This NHS practice offers a very established patient list – with excellent potential to increase with finance options offered You will have the opportunity to develop interests within specialist areas of Dentistry or Mentoring – which will offer you further enhanced earnings You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful. Up to 28 non-clinic-days (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata) A UDA contract which offers you an NHS pension scheme and access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay benefits Access to the latest equipment and materials Fully equipped with modern equipment including Digital Radiographs Discounted indemnity cover for associates
- You will be completing NHS and private work within this role – so you will need to hold a GDC registration and NHS Performer number
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year’s+ experience working as a Dental Practitioner
For more information, please APPLY – or if this is not the role for you, please email Pat or Lisa – we have other vacancies too!