What the role involves
- The role will include continuously working to improve the patient experience through process and improvement with leading professionals within the dental sector,
- develop growth opportunities with both practices,
- working alongside our business development manager and marketing team,
- ensure the practice meets CQC & legislative guidelines,
- manage rotas and the team,
- act as an approachable point of contact to all of the team and patients,
- Build the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
- Lead a dedicated team with the day to day running and management of the practice, both clinical and non clinical
- Achieve key deliverables including business growth targets, managing budgets (including profit and loss) and all operational aspects
- Excellent working relationships with clinicians, Dentex support centre, suppliers, and NHS contractors
- Recruitment, onboarding and people management of practice staff such as identifying staff development and training needs
- Regular team meetings and staff performance reviews
- Provide support and direction to enhance performance, skills, and knowledge of practice staff
- Maintenance and marketing of the practice within set budgets
- Competent in health and safety management, and dental compliance
- Salary - because we know you’ll be brilliant, we will review it every year.
- Bonus – annual, achievable, what’s not to like?
- Holiday – our icing on the cake 25-days annual leave (pro rata)
- Pension – and its salary sacrifice, so you’ll benefit from tax and national insurance savings - win, win.
- Dental – were in the business of teeth, so it goes without saying!
- Training and Development – Developing our people is our number one priority so whether it’s a short course or a qualification, the options are there for you.
- Career development opportunities across our growing teams.
What we need from you
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to manage team members
- Confidence in leading a team with all levels of ability
- Understand how to generate income for the practice and look at areas they can control costs
- Ability to conduct difficult conversations, & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Demonstrate a track record of developing & growing a business
- Excellent organisation time and management skills
- Good knowledge of private dentistry
- Have good computer skills & be able to work with excel & word.
- Strong business and team leader
- Commercially astute; sales, target and KPI driven
We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time Practice Manager working 22.5 hours per week at the beautiful Meadows Dental Care.
Meadows are looking for a positive and energetic practice manager to join our amazing team. We pride ourselves on our excellent patient journey and dedication to patient care. The practice is well established offering Private dentistry, Implants, Periodontics, Clear braces, patient finance.
We use a digital workflow, Trios, CBCT, Digital x-rays, SOE.