We are looking for a committed and hardworking Dental Hygienist / Therapist to work within one of our clients’ established NHS & Private Dental Practices – in Amersham.
Working with Dental Careers: We negotiate & Agree the Rates, Hours & Days you wish to work
The Working Hours & Appointments
• This is a part-time role, available on Fridays, from 08:30 – 17:30
• You will work to 30-minute patient appointments with a dental nurse
• The start date for this role would ideally be immediately or as soon as possible
Benefits for you:
• £40 per hour or yearly salary – negotiable (dependent on experience)
• Long-established patient base
• Chairside assistance
• Full PPE
• You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful.
• We will also support you in your personal development throughout your career with us.
• A modern, advanced, spacious, practice with access to the latest equipment and materials
• An appropriate Dental Hygienist or Therapist qualification is essential
• You will have previous Hygiene / Therapy experience within the UK
• It is important that you have good communication skills and that you want to put patients’ interest first.
For more information, please APPLY – or if this is not the role for you, please email Pat or Lisa – we have other vacancies too!