We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join an innovative and modern dental practice based in Winchester.
About the role:
- Part-Time role – 4 days per Week
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Practice is offering £11 per hour !
- ASAP Start
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- Fully-Private Practice
- Windows And Air-Con In All Surgeries
- Fully Digital Practice – Digital X-rays, CBCT Scanner and more onsite
- Friendly and Capable Staff – including: Specialist Prosthodontist and Hygienist
- Practice offers a range of Specialist treatments such as Teeth Whitening, Endodontics and Prosthodontics
- Extensive Car Parking available nearby
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.