Associate Dentist / Blackpool, Lancashire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Blackpool, Lancashire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, up to 5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday 9-5pm,Tuesday 9-5pm, Wednesday 9-5, Thursday 9-5pm and Friday 9-4pm.
- Practice can offer a fixed day rate of £450 per day for the first 3 months with a 50% split hereafter.
- Discounts on Invisalign Courses (Go and Comprehensive) plus discounts on Implants (Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Astra and Zimmer Biomet).
- Practice has a range of flexible payment options in pace such as 0% finance to maximise earing potential.
- Estimated income of £9000 pcm.
- High demand for Composite bonding and Invisalign.
- Recently refurbished 4 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE) with Digital X-rays, and iTero Scanner.
- Associate will have the support of a Therapist, Lead Nurse and Patient Co-ordinator.
- Car parking available.
- Practice has been established 50+ years.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active performer number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request. For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page . For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com.