We’re looking for a Specialist Oral Surgeon to work with us at our Platinum Bupa Dental Care practice in St Mary Axe, London.
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
Specialist Oral Surgeon vacancy details
- 1 day per week increasing to 2 days – Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
- Weekly position
- Must be on the Specialist Register
- Position will also include Implants and candidates must be able to provide a portfolio
- Established referral base
About St Mary Axe
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray, rotary endo, intra oral cameras, apex locator and an iTero scanner. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Fully private dental practice
- 4 General Dentists, 5 Hygienists in the practice
- Specialise in Orthodontist, Endodontist and Periodontist
- Treatment Coordinator to support the Clinicians
- Located next to the Gherkin
- Local tube stations are Liverpool Stress and Bank.
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.