We’re looking for a Specialist Periodontist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Specialist Periodontist vacancy details
- 1 day per month - Thursday 9-5
- Must be on the Specialist Register
- Established referral base
About Bupa Dental Care Watford
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. Practice offers Private, NHS, Implants, Perio, Endo Invisalign.
- Access to a Hygienist
- On-site Parking
- Great Commuter links
- Watford uses Dentally, software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.