Are you looking for a position with great professional development and access to experienced, specialist colleagues, then look no further.
- Independently owned practice.
- Position to start immediately.
- 1-3 days per week Private practice.
- We are happy to consider junior hygienists and would be offering support/development.
- Mainly placed at our Bromley practice but would have opportunity for more work at our East Croydon and Catford branches.
- Fully computerised (SOE) and digital x-ray.
- Practice provides general and specialist dentistry with focus on dental implants and cosmetic treatments.
Some of the BENEFITS you can expect when joining our practice:
- Welcoming team.
- Ability to earn based on individual performance.
- Great private earning potential.
- In-house periodontist and implant surgeon.
- Internal training and development.
Must be GDC registered with a valid DBS check.
About Smile Dental Practice Bromley
5 surgery practice located on a busy main street in Bromley Common. We have a friendly team of three general dental practitioners, two part time hygienists, periodontist and an implant surgeon. We also have 2 other practices close by in Croydon and Catford with access to other specialists for support and training.
Why choose us
- We are local front-runners in general and specialist dentistry with a leading patient base built for over 40 years under the same clinical leadership for the last 10 years.
- The senior team are experts that will support, lead and guide you to success.
- You'll get the chance to meet the whole wider team to create a professional relationship with potential possibility of mentorship.
- The ethos of our company is for us to develop together. Through our multidisciplinary team, we can offer you a unique environment to develop your skills and increase your potential.
This is an ideal prospect for an ambitious hygienist looking to develop his/her skills with great support and earning ability.
We are looking for
We are looking for a confident, professional, well-presented and caring hygienist with good bedside manners. You need to have good understanding of NICE guidelines and CQC regulations.
Visit website for further information about the practice on www.smiledentalpracticebromley.co.uk
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, please email your CV to:
Dr O Dadashian; firstname.lastname@example.org