Are you looking for a position with great professional development and access to experienced, specialist colleagues, then look no further!
- Independently owned practice.
- Position to start immediately.
- 3-5 days per week
- Practice requires a private/NHS general dentist.
- We are happy to consider junior dentists and would be offering support/development.
- 5 Surgery newly refurbished practice in SE London.
- Fully computerised (SOE), digital x-ray and intra-oral Scanner.
- Offering flexible payment options, including 0% finance.
- Practice provides general and specialist dentistry with focus on dental implants and cosmetic treatments.
Some of the BENEFITS you can expect when joining our practice:
- Welcoming team
- Ability to earn based on individual performance.
- 4000-6000 UDAs @ £12.00/UDA + 50% of the private income.
- Great private earning potential.
- Average full-time earnings between £17-24K gross per month.
- Busy patient list with 15-20 new patient enquiries per day.
- In-house: Implant surgeon, endodontist, prosthodontist, periodontist, orthodontist and dental laboratory.
- Internal training.
All dentists must be GDC registered with a valid DBS check.
About Rushey Green Dental Practice
5 surgery practice located on a busy high street in South-East London, mixed NHS (60%) with great private (40%) practice. The private part in particular cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign and implant dentistry is growing year after year. We have a friendly team of three general dental practitioners, four part time hygienists and an implant surgeon. We also have 2 other practices close by in Bromley and Croydon with access to specialists for support and training.
Why choose us
- We are local front-runners in general and specialist dentistry with a leading patient base built for over 50 years under the same clinical leadership for the last 20 years.
- The senior team are experts that will support, lead and guide you to success.
- You'll get the chance to meet the whole wider team to create a professional relationship with potential possibility of mentorship.
- The ethos of our company is for us to develop together, we would therefore encourage you to become an Invisalign provider, to engage in cosmetic and aesthetic courses and provide treatments of such type to your patients.
- Through our multidisciplinary team, we can offer you a unique environment to develop your skills and increase your potential.
We are offering a good number of UDAs with fantastic private potential. We will work with you to develop a personal development plan to increase your opportunities both professionally and financially. This is an ideal prospect for an ambitious dentist looking to develop his/her skills with great support and earning ability.
We are looking for
We are looking for a confident, professional, well-presented and caring dentist with good bedside manners. You need to have an active performer number and a good understanding of NICE guidelines, CQC regulations and NHS banding system. We also have an existing home office sponsorship licence if required.
Visit website for further information about the practice on www.rusheygreendentalpractice.co.uk
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, please email your CV to:
Dr O Dadashian; firstname.lastname@example.org