What the role involves
- Working 4 days per week
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Welcome bonus
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- NHS list number
- Valid indemnity cover and Disclosure
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Excellent communication skills
Orchard Park has been established for over 25 years, and our practice has been bustling since day one. Our seven-surgery practice has built up quite a reputation over the years, with new patients turning into long-term patients all the time.
The practice is a mixed NHS/ Private offering a wide range of services including implants.
The practice has a strong patient focused team with many friendly and approachable long standing clinicians and nurses.
Partnering with Dentex in early 2022, Orchard Park has joining a community of 125 practice all with the same aspirations of continually providing excellent patient care and supporting staff and clinicians throughout their careers.
Please apply now!