If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Bolsover, Chesterfield.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £100,000+ estimated annual income
- £5000 Upfront Bonus and further £5000 Bonus year 2
- Full/Part time - flexible days
- Up to 7500 UDAs
- Highly competitive UDA rate
- Great private earning potential
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you.
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established, well-run practice with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. In addition to NHS the practice offers a full range of Private treatments including Sedation, Implants and Invisalign. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Practice Manager and team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Bupa Dental Care Bolsover uses Dentally software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care.
- Access to Hygienist
- Rotary Endodontics
- Air Purifier in practice
- We’re easily accessible for all modes of transport and the M1 is only a few minutes’ drive.
- Our practice is located on the same road as the famous Bolsover Castle, with the added benefit of 3 free car parks in the area.
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Coordinator to help you grow and market your private services
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.