Periodontist / York, North Yorkshire / 1 day per month
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire to recruit a Periodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Part-time opportunity, 1 day per month.
- Periodontist required to manage a list of internal referrals.
- The practice would also like to develop an external referral base.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Salary to be discussed at the interview.
- Practice can offer travel assistance for candidates traveling outside the local area.
- The position belongs to an independently owned group of three practices and ad hoc travel may be required at their sister practices in York and Pontefract.
- Luxurious, modern practice, equipped to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software, and beautiful surgeries.
- Principal-led, award-winning dental practice
- Clinicians will have the support of a Treatment Coordinator.
- Outstanding team of administrative and clinical support staff.
- Fully Private Practice with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support.
All candidates will ideally be GDC registered specialists Periodontist and must have UK experience working as a specialist Periodontist. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page