Associate Dentist - Warrington
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our 6 surgery well established mixed practice in Warrington.
This position is ideal for a Dentist looking for a busy mixed practice.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Established diary to include private
- 4,000 UDAs
- Up to 4 days per week
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on all private work
About Bupa Warrington
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised and longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Busy NHS
- Free car parking
- Located between Manchester and Liverpool with great motorway and train links
- Long-standing team
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.