If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Dental Therapist - Sturry, Kent
We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Sturry, Kent.Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 2 days per week
- Monday and Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- Busy, well managed diary
Bupa Dental Care Sturry is a well-established 4 surgery mixed practice located a 10 minute drive from Canterbury city centre. We are a mixed private & NHS practice, and are well-equipped to care for our patients with SOE, Rotary Endo and digital x-rays. Our clinicians benefit from air conditioned surgeries (with windows) and a dedicated staff room. There is also a team of fully qualified dental nurses available to you as well as access to an implant surgeon and dental hygienist.
We are looking for a dynamic clinician to join us 2-3 days per week to take on our busy and stable NHS list as well as grow our already semi-established private patient base. A clinician with a special interest and experience in building their private patient list is highly advantageous.
- Easily commutable practice
- 2 minute walk to Sturry Train Station
- Close proximity to the University
- 10-15 minute drive to Whitstable and Herne Bay sea front
- Bus links to all surrounding areas
- Free residential parking nearby
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.