If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Specialist Orthodontist - Sevenoaks
We’re looking for an Orthodontist to work with us at our well-established practice in Sevenoaks, Kent.Orthodontist vacancy details
- 2 days per week (Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
- 1035 UOAs
- Excellent UOA rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% pay
- Taking over an established patient list
- Must be GDC registered as a specialist in Orthodontics
Our dental practice, located in Sevenoaks, has been looking after patients since the late 1990’s. Today, we offer a wide range of private and NHS dental treatments, including emergency appointments.
Established with 8 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. This practice has been treating the local community since the 1990's and has a longstanding, welcoming team of General Dentists, Dentists with Special Interests including Implants and Specialists including a Periodontist
- Access to Orthodontic Therapist
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking
- Less than 5 minute walk from the train station
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.