Dental Therapist - Lydney - 1 day per week
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 1 day per week (Wednesday)
- Excellent rate on offer
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist / Therapist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. Located in the Forest of Dean in beautiful countryside. 15 mins from Chepstow, close to the A48 with excellent links to Bristol, Gloucester and Cardiff
- Located on the bustling High Street
- Free car parking
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.