Associate Dentist - Portsmouth - Part-time
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 2 days per week (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Up to 2,550 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Our Dental Practice on the Northern Road in Cosham, just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire has been looking after patients since the 1970s.
Bupa Dental Care Portsmouth is a well-established and highly rated mixed practice that is well-equipped with 6 air-conditioned surgeries and boasts a modern working environment which is fully computerised with SOE software, digital x-rays, AirFlow and Apex Locator.
Experienced longstanding associates in situ, including a longstanding team of General Associates, Social Orthodontist and Dental Hygienist who has been in practice for 30+ years! supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained, qualified professional support staff.
Due to our current Implant/Oral Surgeon transferring to another Bupa Dental Practice closer to home, we are looking to recruit a replacement.
Why we're different
- Free car parking
- Easy access via public transport
- Stable and well built established patient list
- Dedicated and experienced Implant Dental Nurse
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.