We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Guaranteed Income for first 3 months
- Up to 3 days per week
- Experienced and supportive team
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on all private work completed
- Small UDA contract available if preferred by candidate - not essential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
About Bupa Dental Care Wisbech
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally Software, OPG, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates, Hygienist, Dedicated Practice Manager and supported by a team of qualified professional support staff.
The practice is situated approximately 3-4 minute walk from the Town Centre with local amenities, there is a free car park next door and had excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.