If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in North Walsham.Locum Dentist vacancy details
- Private role one day per week - available days: Mon/Wed/Thu/Fri
- 50% split on any private work completed
You can expect:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
Bupa Dental Care North Walsham:
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally Software, digital x ray and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
- Free car parking and close to main travel routes
- Lovely Market Town situated 17 miles North of Norwich, with a direct train taking 30 minutes
- Affluent area with large private revenue potential
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.