Associate Dentist / Leigh, Greater Manchester / 4.5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leigh, Greater Manchester to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Dentist required 4.5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9-5pm, Thursday afternoons and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- 4000 UDAs available at £neg rate.
- Excellent Private opportunity with high demand for Cosmetic Dentistry.
- The successful candidate will inherit a well-maintained list of NHS and Private patients.
- Practice invests in clinicians by supporting post graduate training with their Associate Development Scheme to fund courses.
- Further opportunity to gain experience through observation in Minor Oral Surgery and Implants as well as the chance to develop and train in Short Term Orthodontics, Facial Aesthetics and Sedation.
- 6 surgery, recently refurbished dental practice.
- Fully computerised (Dentally) with iPads in every surgery.
- Well-equipped surgeries with access to Rotary Endo, OPG Machine, iTero Scanner, Sectional matrix for posterior composites and consultation room.
- Practice offers General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Minor Oral Surgery and Facial Aesthetics.
- Parking available.
- Practice belongs to a small family run dental group.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV . For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page